*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. look up to see her face.
  2. Before
  3. Meow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1186360-look-up-to-see-her-face
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: look up to see her face.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #77

look up to see her face.

    by: kodo
you slowly rise up and see http://www.fanpop.com/spots/michelle-pfe... a very mousy woman.it was Selina Kyle Maxes latest secretary poor girl looked like a wet cat caught in a twister."UH Thank you miss kyle just set it on the table over there."said shreck with almost annoyed grunt.she awkwardly walk over to the refreshment table with the other snacks trying desperatly to not look everyone in the eye.you could tell she had low self esteem just by they she walked you had no idea how could a woman this nervous could behinding such bea'utiful feet.she set the coffee down on the table you begun feel pity on the poor girl she was like a scared little kitten that you wanted to pick up and hold and say "everything will be alright"."S-S-Sir i m-mean Mister Shre.."she never got to finish her sentance when max said "Thank you miss kyle that willbe all!"you could tell max was annoyed at being disrupted in a meeting.she looked down trodden as she slowly walked out of the room you took one last at her foot as she left the room"gentelmen im sorry for for the interuption but.."you tune out maxs attempt to get things back on track as your mind begins to think about selina's beautiful foot it was so intoxicating you just wanted to grab it and take a big whiff and inhale the wonderful smell that would be couped in its prison cell then you would kiss it toe by toe and bring pleasure to the tired woman.as the meeting continued you began forming a plan to seduce miss kyle.you couldn't just walk up to her and say come to my car and let me ravish your feet.she would call the cops on you and then you would be blacklisted as some pervert and loose trust with any company you have invested in and lose millions of your money.No you needed to get into her good books and slowly gain her trust.

You have the following choice:

1. The meeting comes to a close.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kodo (UN: blugoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1186360-look-up-to-see-her-face