*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/3009194-You-decline-and-prepare-yourself-to-suffer-the-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: You decline and prepare yourself to suffer the full extent of Giganta's wrath.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #35

You decline and prepare yourself to suffer the ...

    by: Ranuix
"I will never do it!"
You respond to the criminal with anger.

"All right then, get ready to suffer worm!" As she says this, Giganta throws off the chair she was sitting in and begins stepping on your body with her sweaty feet and socks.

"Is my massage to your liking, princess?"

"Not at all"
you reply as she stands still with her feet on your breasts.
She then moves to your face and stands there for an hour until you pass out from the stench and weight of his muscular body on your face.
After a few minutes she opens her eyes and you find yourself tied to the dirty soles of Giganta, who has become a giant again with her powers.

"Get me out of here Giganta!"

"No no no, first you and I will go to visit some friends"

Laughing softly Giganta begins to walk, and while you are repeatedly crushed and pieces of dirt mixed with sweat go into your mouth and nostrils, Giganta heads towards the refuge of ....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn

*Noteb*
2. Cheeta and Circe

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ranuix (UN: ranuix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/3009194-You-decline-and-prepare-yourself-to-suffer-the-