*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/793685-Massage-my-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Massage my feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Massage my feet.

    by: Unknown
"Massage my feet"

She then remains still glaring at you stoically. You babble a little and get up. You gesture to the comfortable massage chair near you. She gracefully sits on it and lounges, as if it were a throne.

"Are you just going to stand there?" She asks, now looking a little amused.

You stutter a little, face red, and grab a stool. You sit in the stool at her feet as she props up the leg rest, allowing her to lie back part way. This leaves you staring at the bottom of her heels, thinking about how clean they are. She does nothing and you realize she expects you to remove her shoes for her. No other customer has treated you this way, but somehow it feels proper with this woman. You carefully remove her heels and place them on the floor.

"Good job boy, maybe you aren't completely stupid after all"

Her feet were rather large, but well taken care of. She had no nail polish, he thought it would actually take away from her good looks. They did not smell at all, though to be fair, the state of her heels suggested her hadn't been wearing them long at all.

You begin to massage her right foot, and noticed something was wrong. Her foot feels strong somehow. It isn't overtly muscular, but it is tough and took alot of energy to massage. You definitely have no foot fetish, but somehow you feel like it is natural for you to massage her, she felt like royalty. She is not paying attention to you at all, she looked a bit irritated, looking out the window, like she was in a waiting room, unaware of some little worm serving her.

You make sure to focus on you're work on her magnificent foot, but you allow your mind to stray, thinking about how you're getting away with what you did.

You are somewhat of a geek, glasses and all, but you aren't bad looking. Not to mention, you are also incredibly smart. That was how you managed to hack into the Justice Leagues mainframe and copy some secret files. You think if will be really interesting to look over. You dream about it as you stretch the long toes on the beauty's right foot.

Then...

You have the following choices:

1. She taps you with her foot

*Noteb*
2. Your sister walks back in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/793685-Massage-my-feet