*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/956049-Break-time
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Break time.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Break time.

    by: Unknown
She looks under the table at you with her toes on your nose and says, "It's break time and I want to take a little walk...on you. Now crawl out from under there and follow me to my private break room." You take one last sniff of her toes and follow her willingly. As you enter the break room you notice a couch, a chair, a rug, and a mattress. Supergirl tells you to lay on the couch. "Get comfortable, lay on your back and look up at the ceiling. If you stay still you will enjoy this much more. If you move around I will make you sorry." You lay as still as possible looking straight up at the ceiling. Supergirl stands up on the couch looking down at you and smiling. She steps up on your chest and you feel her weight increasing as she puts all her weight on the foot on your chest. Her other foot joins the first and you realize this woman is solid muscle. You look at her and she tells you to keep looking up at the ceiling. She places one foot on your throat lightly. "I told you not to move, didn't I? Don't even mover your eyes. Don't even blink!"

You have the following choices:

1. Jump on chest

*Noteb*
2. Stand on face

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/956049-Break-time