*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/1016467-Go-To-Mandys-Room
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1418039
Your Shrunken one day! What will these Crazy Giantesses do to you? GP for Additions
This choice: Go To Mandy's Room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go To Mandy's Room

    by: Olerpa
You decide that you want to check out Mandy's room. To get to Rachel you would have to climb and you just don't feel like doing that right now. Plus you know that Mandy has a crush on you.

When you finally made it to Mandy's room you begin to look around. Mandy doesn't seem to be in there though. Its fairly clean though you do see a few articles of clothing lying on the floor. You walk over to a bra lying on the floor. You imagine getting laying inside of them than waiting until Mandy puts them on and getting a ride in her cleavage. Although seeing as its on the ground its probably dirty meaning you would most likely just get thrown in the wash. As you continue to explore Mandy's room you notice a picture on her night stand. It's hard to see from below but from what you can make of it you know its a picture of her and you. You remember this picture being taking you were with Mandy and your girlfriend Cindy at the time. You had thought Cindy was in the picture to but apparently that was not the case. At least that is what you thought until you notice that part of the picture was cut out. Mandy had cut Cindy out of the picture which you found a bit creepy. You knew she had a crush on you but that seems a bit.... weird.

Suddenly you hear something from on top of the bed. You look up to see something from under the covers moving. Mandy than emerges from under the covers and starts to get out of bed. You hadn't even noticed her from under the covers and she had been there this whole time. She had only been wearing a bra and panties while she took her nap and damn she was hot! All of your previous thoughts about the picture were swept away when you saw her. Your thoughts are suddenly interrupted by her foot slamming right around you! You are surrounded by her toes, to be specific you are right next to her big toe. That was impossibly close you are lucky to be alive. Her foot smells kind of bad and it looks dirty. It even looks like it is a bit sweaty and you can see things stuck to it.
Your thoughts are interrupted once again by Mandy's movements. It seems she...

You have the following choices:

1. Sees you.

2. Does not see you

*Noteb*
3. Sees you but pretends that she doesn't.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Olerpa (UN: sense at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/1016467-Go-To-Mandys-Room