*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/546206-Glutton
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1418039
Your Shrunken one day! What will these Crazy Giantesses do to you? GP for Additions
This choice: "...im going to eat all this Jello"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Glutton?

    by: Vcxxx
This was bad. You'd fallen into Rachel's bowl of Jello. Knowing from having watched her eat before she was most likely going to eat the whole thing. Watching her eat wasn't something you tried to see, but it did distract her while tanning so you could get closer. Rachel has to work out frequently, as she only stops eating once her belly can't take anymore. Good news for food manufactures, bad news for you. Unless you wanted to be eaten, you were going to have to find some way out.

Rachel, mean while, was getting ready to eat. With a spoon in one hand, and the other wrapped around the bowl, she set out towards the living room. She plopped her ass in front of the television started searching for something to watch. This was bad, as her being distracted meant she wouldn't notice you. Once she found something suitable, she started digging in and you started dodging.

It wasn't as hard as you thought it was going to be, but it did get harder as more Jello was eaten. Eventually, you were left with only one spot to hide on, which meant certain doom. Rachel's belly was already pushing out quite far, and you'd hoped she was finished. Was she?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. For once, she was full.

2. She wasn't quite done.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vcxxx (UN: vcxxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/546206-Glutton