*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mood swing!
  2. Like a lollipop.
  3. Tira
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1568495-Soul-Calibur-Shrink-Story/cid/703993-Mood-swing
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1568495
A story that allows all fetishes, all sexual orientations, have some fun.
This choice: Mood swing!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Mood swing!

    by: Godot
Tira's mood shifts drastically, and she grips Talim harder than before. "W-What are you doing?," Talim can only whimper. Tira begins to squeeze Talim like a stress-toy. Talim gasps at the sudden loss of air, and fights to breathe; but the constricting hand won't let up. Tira laughs cruelly form above, "Ha ha, that's right! Squirm you pathetic maggot!" Her hand is being clenched even harder into a fist, and Talim's ribs start snapping. She can no longer scream in pain, and her gasps aren't giving her enough air. In a last ditch effort, she manages a few words, "P-please stop..." Tira grins, and squeezes one last time, knocking Talim unconcious. "Aww, the little baby gave up too soon. But I'm not done with you yet."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Torture!

*Noteb*
2. Shame and cruelty! (Bathroom)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: shanks49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1568495-Soul-Calibur-Shrink-Story/cid/703993-Mood-swing