*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vanilla
  2. Cream or maybe Vanilla
  3. Blaze/Cream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1596296-Sonic-and-Swapping/cid/819368-Vanilla
by nemryn
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1596296
A Sonic character finds a remote with strange powers.
This choice: Vanilla  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Vanilla

    by: MarioDS01
Sonic walks up to Vanilla and offers her a chance to be younger again. Vanilla becomes interested in the offer and wants Sonic to make it happen. So Sonic makes the right button presses and he switches with with Vanilla. Sonic likes the feel of this new female body he is in and can't wait to check it out later.

Vanilla is shocked that she is in Sonic's body, yet she likes she is much younger and has a ton of energy. Vanilla thinks what she can do with this body, she could either use it to take care of Cream without a problem or see can take a little vacation and have fun in Sonic's body, maybe have an adventure and fight evil!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Vanilla Sonic takes care of Cream

2. Vanilla ditchs Sonic and Cream

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MarioDS01 (UN: mariods01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nemryn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1596296-Sonic-and-Swapping/cid/819368-Vanilla