*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/1070302-Tickling-Helpless-Feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Tickle her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Tickling Helpless Feet.

    by: V
Roxas didn't even hear Rikku's pleas as he began stroking her feet with his fingers. "Whhhaatt a-a-are you ddd-doing?! Ahhahahahah! Stop IT!!!"

Roxas began tickling faster and faster and watched as Rikku's soft feet flailed about trying to escape his tickling. Roxas found her waving feet with an almost hypnotic fascination, and found himself stopping his fingers as another guilty thought went across his mind.

"Are you done now?" Rikku was not happy about being buried and tickled. She was gasping for breath and Roxas figured shed be even more upset at what he was planning to do. But when else was this opportunity going to present itself? Her feet were still struggling as Rikku tried in vain to get out of the sand. And that was when Roxas decided to ahead and...

You have the following choices:

1. Suck her toes

*Noteb*
2. Begin licking her feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 V (UN: vonstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/1070302-Tickling-Helpless-Feet