*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/2009767-Roxas-and-Suki
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: He says her feet are beautiful and admits he has a foot fetish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Roxas and Suki

    by: Former182
"They are quite beautiful, Miss. Works of art do take time to enjoy," Roxas answered, making Suki blush. Not that Roxas knew, due to the makeup on Suki.

"Thanks, I guess. I've never received a compliment like that before," Suki replied, her body language tensing up at her shoulders, but relaxing everywhere else on her. Roxas began to squeeze parts of Suki's feet as she asked, "So what made you become a foot massager?"

'Might as well let her know...' Roxas thought. "Well, I had a dream of women's feet and I let that guide me."

"Almost sounds like you have a little bit of a foot fetish," Suki retorted as Roxas now was switching between squeezing and rubbing her feet. She noted the quickly-appearing blush on his face.

"I guess I might have one... I don't know for sure," Roxas admitted.

Suki studied him for a few minutes before she said, "Well..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/2009767-Roxas-and-Suki