*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/2613972-Tickle-Kairi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: tickle her pretty feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tickle Kairi

    by: Nemesis T-Type
Roxas looked at Kairi, standing nervously in the cave that she and Sora used to play in as children and put his hand on her shoulder. "You okay?" he asked her, giving her a look of concern. She directed her eyes towards his and nodded, her cheeks flush from embarrassment. "I don't know... Just a weird request," she said flashing an awkward smile. "Yeah... It was pretty forward of me... Sorry," he said forcing a small laugh to which Kairi joined in. She flashed another smile, this time more natural. Roxas unzipped his jacket and folded it several times. "Here." he said placing it on the ground behind Kairi. She flashed yet another smile, a warm smile. "Thanks," she said as she slowly sat down on his jacket. Roxas followed and sat down on the cold earthen floor.
He looked at her as she surveyed the room. His eyes scanned her face and then worked their way down her beautiful pink jacket/dress, past her long, slender legs, finally resting on her feet. Kairi had a pair of the most beautiful size seven feet he had ever seen. Kairi unconsciously rubbed them together, slowing rubbing the sole of her left foot with the toes of her right which immediately aroused Roxas. He spontaneously reached forward with his hand and stroked the length of her sole with his finger. She recoiled and giggled softly trying to hide it her sensitivity. Roxas stroked her sole again. The stroke was followed by another giggle. Kairi instinctively scrunched her foot, innocently showing off her black painted nails of her toes as the curled into the ball of her foot. He stroked her again, this time with two fingers stroking up the edges of her sole from heel to toe. Kairi giggled louder this time and pulled her foot back away from his reach. "No more!" she pleaded, laughing as she stretched her other leg forward and innocently pressed her other foot against his chest to push him back.
Roxas unconsciously gripped Kairi's leg at her ankle and gently held it. His eyes returned to her gaze and both of their smiles faded. He looked back down at her foot pressing against his chest. Without realizing it, his right hand slowly began to rub her calf from ankle to knee as he looked at her beautiful foot up close. He could feel her toes through his jacket, still innocently pressing against him as he returned his eyes to hers. She had rested her back against the wall of the cavern and her eyes were now shut in relaxation. "That feels really good Roxas," she said as he now consciously rubbed and caressed the tight muscle of her calf. "You've got beautiful legs Kairi, and really soft skin," Roxas said as he explored her lower leg. Kairi smiled, her eyes still closed and said "Thanks. You forgot my feet though hahaha." Roxas looked down bashfully. "Yeah... You have very.... ahem... pretty... feet... too," he stammered. She giggled again. "Is she flirting with me now?" he thought to himself. In a burst of confidence, he let go of her leg with one hand and reached for her other leg. He grasped it by her ankle. Kairi hesitated for a moment, but he could tell she was slowly warming to him and after a few seconds passed, her hesitation ceased and her leg relaxed. With both of her ankles in his gripped, he pulled her feet in front of his face and looked at them intensely. "You... Have the most beautiful feet I've ever seen."

You have the following choice:

1. Worship Kairi's perfect feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nemesis T-Type (UN: p89p at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/2613972-Tickle-Kairi