*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/951343-All-Clear-But-Wait
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Tell her that her feet are all clear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

All Clear... But Wait!

    by: howdyboy
"Seems to me..." Roxas started saying, "...that your feet are all clear!" Penelo smiled upon hearing this, putting her hands together in a joyous gesture.
"Really?" she asked. Roxas nodded with a smile. "Oh boy! Thank you, Roxas. Thank you!" She leaned in to give him a hug. After the hug, however, Roxas looked at her with concern (he still had a few tricks up his sleeve).
"But now that your feet have been cleared, there one more stage of the inspection that we need to do." Roxas said.
"What is it?" she asked.
"It's for the most serious, life-threatening disease on the entire island."
"Oh my gosh!" gasped Penelo. "What makes you say that?!"
"When I licked in between your toes, I noticed a peculiar taste," Roxas said thinking on how he could get more from her. "Once I tasted it, I began to feel some twitching in my... special area..." Penelo gasped, feeling worried for Roxas, too.
"And?" she asked.
"And these two side-effects go hand-in-hand, I'm afraid," Roxas said, lying to her.
"You think I have it?" Penelo was getting worried.
"That's what we're about to find out." Roxas assures her.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. He asked if he could fully inspect her body

*Noteb*
2. Roxas inspects her mouth and pretends he sees sores

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/951343-All-Clear-But-Wait