*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/912582-Beyonce-has-some-fun-with-other-cities
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1671505
Someone in the media industry comes up with a potion to turn one person to a god.
This choice: Beyonce has some fun with other cities  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Beyonce has some fun with other cities

    by: Unknown
Beyonce marches across North America, entire cities tremble in her wake. She enjoys wiping out towns and cities she deems unworthy of her new world. With a single stomp of her foot, she reduces Detroit to a massive crater in the ground. She burns Houston to the ground with a blast of heat from her eyes. The superwoman wipes out an entire county in Alabama with just a clap of her hands. Other places are simply playgrounds for her to show off her powers. Mount Rushmore is instantly defaced and replaced with a carving of Beyonce lying in a sexy pose, naked. Arriving in New York, Beyonce allows the Statue of Liberty to survive intact, but places her own work of art in the harbor above the monument. Shining a bright gold, a nude statue of the Empress with her hands on her hips standing over 3,000 feet high rises in seconds. Each of its legs straddles Liberty Island and is nearly twice the height of the famous green sculpture. She walks the streets of Manhattan, collapsing subway tunnels and tossing cars and truck around with a flicks of her fingers. Reaching Times Square, she renames it Beyonce Square and replaces all billboards and signs with images of her. Realizing her need to gain total control of the media, she abolishes all news networks on TV, replacing them with BNN, a channel dedicated to glorifying the superwoman. The next day's newspapers have headlines such as "All Hail Beyonce" and "Our Great New Ruler". To finalize her media empire, she gains total control of the internet with her mind alone. Every network on the planet is suddenly hijacked, all websites in every language are altered to have favorable coverage of Beyonce. Even pornography and images are altered to feature Beyonce having sex with with herself and hundreds of others. Youtube becomes a Beyonce-only site featuring the Amazon in millions of videos overnight. She orgasms thousands of times, basking in her own might.

You have the following choices:

1. Beyonce conquers all other nations

*Noteb*
2. Beyonce smashes the world's armies

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/912582-Beyonce-has-some-fun-with-other-cities