*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/1139731-This-young-genie-really-likes-you
by Veroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1687266
You find a mystical genie who will let you play with her young toes.
This choice: She does something unexpected (writer's choice).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

This young genie really likes you!

    by: ForestFire5000
Before you even realized what was going on, the genie wrapped her slender arms behind your head and brought you in for an affectionate kiss! You were stunned for a moment, but just as quickly as she pulled your lips to hers, she gave you a gentle shove that pushed you back onto the couch. She then giggles cutely as she sees the blushing look of shock on your face.

"W-why did you just do that?" you ask flustered.

"Because I like you, master. I want to be friends with you for a long time, so why don't you make a wish so we can get started?"

"But don't I only get 3 wishes before you have to leave me? If you want to be my friend for a long time, then why would you want me to use one of them so soon?"

"You see master, a genie must remain with their master until they grant a minimum of 3 wishes. There isn't any maximum limit, that's just the point where I could leave you at any time if I wanted to. But since I don't really want to~" She simply gave you a playful wink and sat down on the coffee table in front of you.

"Well in that case... I wish that-"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Veroom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/1139731-This-young-genie-really-likes-you