*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You are Tina, a herm preggo
  2. It begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1770323-The-Pregnant-Vore-Society-Unbirth-High/cid/1093425-You-are-Tina-a-herm-preggo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1770323
An elite society of pregnant students have inducted you into their group! (GPs for adds!)
This choice: You are Tina, a herm preggo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You are Tina, a herm preggo

    by: Emperor Palpatine
"Welcome to the club, Tina." Jenna says as she waddles toward you, stopping with her belly pressing against yours.
"What do you mean? What club?" You ask as she rubs your nine months with triplets filled belly softly.
"The Club of Pregnant Vores." Cindy says. "There's about fifty of us in the Pregnancy Studies division who are dedicated to ensuring that preggos are more than just the choicest prey at the school, but also the best predators." She said. You smile, feeling very honored to be in the club. Your cock hardens under your pregnant dome as the other pregnant women in the room gather around. "Well, what do I do first?" You ask.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Emperor Palpatine (UN: emperorpalp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Emperor Palpatine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1770323-The-Pregnant-Vore-Society-Unbirth-High/cid/1093425-You-are-Tina-a-herm-preggo