*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Being Noticed?
  2. The lonliest pony
  3. Welcome to Ponyville
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1135318-Being-Noticed
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1788720
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" fetish fun. Anything goes so long as it's pony!
This choice: Follow the group headed toward the town square?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Being Noticed?

    by: Jake Featherston
Hm, then again... you thought, Those folks in the park look like they're pretty close...I doubt they'd want somepony like me to intrude on their fun. Sighing resignedly, you turn away from the park's entrance, joining the large crowd traveling toward the town square. Many busy ponies surrounded you, all awkwardly pushing past each other to reach their destination; apparently, whatever was going on in the square was quite important.

Still hopeful to find a new friend, you carefully scanned the crowd, taking care not to look too obvious; among them, you could see a green unicorn accompanied by a white earth pony who seemed to practically hang off of her, a rather ditzy-looking pegasus with perpetually crossed eyes, a youthful orange colt wearing his mane in a mullet...none of them, however, caught your eye quite as much as the fellow off to the side did. To most, he probably would have seemed utterly unremarkable, with his drab, brown coat and spiky mane, but his hourglass-shaped cutie mark and piercing blue eyes seemed to send chills down your back just looking at them...

Wait, looking? Oh, no-- he's staring right at you! Stupid, stupid...now I must look like a total weirdo! you think to yourself, distraught. You quickly turn away, hoping to avoid any confrontation, but it's too late. He's already begun to advance toward you...you prepare yourself for the worst...

"Hullo!"

You open your eyes; the strange colt is now right in front of you, and...smiling? "Um, I say...are you alright?"

"Uh, yes, yes, I'm great, thank you sir!" Smooth. Real smooth.

"Ah-heh...good to hear!" replied your impromptu contact, blushing a bit. "Er, listen, I was just heading out to the square to see what the big attraction was, and...do you wanna maybe go with me? Forgive me for saying so, since we just met and all, but there's just something I...rather like about you, that I can't quite put my hoof on..."

Naturally, you're quite taken aback by how forward he seems. In spite of it, though, you find yourself nodding anyway; after all, how often is it that a new pony actually wants to spend time with you, and without you even doing anything for them, at that? Besides, you had to admit, his soothing accent and polite demeanour are quite inviting, even if you still can't quite shake the feeling that there's something a little off about him. Soon enough, the two of you are happily trotting off to your destination, with your new friend trailing just behind you...somehow, the possibility of him staring doesn't bother you at all.

Within a few minutes' time, you arrive to find...



Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jake Featherston (UN: featherston at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1135318-Being-Noticed