*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1220302-Fluttershys-Second-Accident
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1788720
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" fetish fun. Anything goes so long as it's pony!
This choice: Wait and enter the cottage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Fluttershy's Second Accident

    by: flarty
You can - just - wait until you get to Fluttershy's cottage. You hop round the corner, following Pinkie, and sure enough, it soon looms into view. Pinkie seems to be in no rush, but you make a mad dash for the door. You know it's rude to madly knock when you don't even know the mare, but you reason that it'd be even ruder to pee all over her doorstep.

Pinkie catches you up. "You really need to go, dontcha? No worries, we can go straight in - me and Fluttershy are bestest pals!" You need no more encouragement, and burst your way through the door, looking wildly around for the bathroom. Figuring it must be upstairs, you dash up the steps. Desperately, you look for the little filly's room, but in your panic, nothing's obvious. Wildly looking around, you start kicking doors in. Airing cupboard - could use in a pinch. Spare bedroom - could also use in a pinch. You kick in the third and final door - to be greeted with what appears to be a sobbing, rocking sheet.

Pinkie bounds in after you. "Of course, Fluttershy doesn't really have a bat-" She spies the sobbing form on the bed in front of her. "Hey, Fluttershy? What's up?" The sheet moves, and the face of a yellow pony appears. "P-P-P-Pinkie? Oh, dear..." It's then that you notice her face isn't the only thing that's yellow. The entire sheet is drenched, with some liquid even dripping and pooling onto the floor.

Fluttershy bursts into tears. "I w-w-w-was having a nightmare, and I woke up, and... I haven't done this since I was a filly..." You also notice the outline of a stiff pair of wings, and ponder that shame might not be the only reaction Fluttershy is experiencing.

But there's no time for any more discussion. You need to go - NOW. Where's it to be?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 flarty (UN: flarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1220302-Fluttershys-Second-Accident