*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1363300-Into-Town
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1788720
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" fetish fun. Anything goes so long as it's pony!
This choice: Head into Ponyville regardless  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Into Town

    by: PanzerschreckLeopard
You decided to half-waddle into the town, hoping noone thought much of your swollen gut. You still feel somewhat full despite your meal being over twelve hours ago, but then, you *had* gorged yourself til you were sure the next bite would would be a wafer-thin-mint moment. You still felt a bit uncomfortable, but you were sure it would pass. Though, you were a bit surprised that you could gain a bit of pudge from only a singly meal, especially when it was only potatoes, but that's what turned out.

You were walking down the street, getting a good look at things, when you notice...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PanzerschreckLeopard (UN: panzerleopard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1363300-Into-Town