*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sean and Kat Have a Lazy Summer
  2. Time to Get Fat
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1943345-The-Jock-and-the-Cheerleader/cid/1629431-Sean-and-Kat-Have-a-Lazy-Summer
by B$fan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1943345
Sean's a jock. His girlfriend Kat is a cheerleader. They're going to pack on the pounds.
This choice: Sean and Kat Have a Lazy Summer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sean and Kat Have a Lazy Summer

    by: B$fan
Sean woke up at 7am on a summer's day. He stretched out his lean body with a yawn and rolled over in his bed. It had been a great year full of athletic accolades and and looking good. Now his girlfriend Kat was staying over his house for the summer while the rest of her family went on vacation. Kat's parents were liberal enough to let her do what she wants. And Sean's parents were nice enough to let her stay. Of course she wasn't here right this second, Sean noted as he turned over again. Sean also noted the smell of bacon cooking. With another yawn he pulled himself out of bed.

Sean didn't usually eat bacon. No matter how much his fat family tried to force it on him, he only partook in it occasionally. However, today he felt like engulfing himself and celebrating his successful senior year and what would surely be a great summer and college experience. Determined to eat as much bacon as was available to him, Sean marched downstairs and met Kat who was...

You have the following choices:

1. Already Chowing Down

2. Returning From a Run

3. Laid Out With an Injury

*Noteb*
4. Looking Heavier Than He Remembered

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 B$fan (UN: thewriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
B$fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1943345-The-Jock-and-the-Cheerleader/cid/1629431-Sean-and-Kat-Have-a-Lazy-Summer