*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone Takes Revenge on Sean and Kat
  2. Time to Get Fat
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1943345-The-Jock-and-the-Cheerleader/cid/1630013-Someone-Takes-Revenge-on-Sean-and-Kat
by B$fan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1943345
Sean's a jock. His girlfriend Kat is a cheerleader. They're going to pack on the pounds.
This choice: Someone Takes Revenge on Sean and Kat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Someone Takes Revenge on Sean and Kat

    by: B$fan
Sean's sister Nicole was chubby to say the least. Having recently turned 18, Nicole stood in front of her bedroom mirror examining her portly frame. She was 170 pounds with all the earmarks of a fat girl. Her potbelly bulged over her shorts which cinched tight around her thunder thighs and plump rear end. Her face was chubby as well with the start of a double chin.

Sean had always enjoyed making fun of Nicole's weight, and once he started dating Kat, things got even worse. Kat loved to show off her abs in front of Nicole, and once pantsed her in the hallway at school to show Nicole's fat ass to everyone. Sean stood there and laughed with everyone else.

Yes, the two were unbearable. But now both chickens were home to roost for the summer, and they would soon be very fat chickens. Nicole was determined to have her revenge by fattening Sean and Kat up and publically humiliating them.

But how?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She Encourages Them to Be Lazy

*Noteb*
2. She Drugs Their Food

3. She Uses Magic

*Noteb*
4. She Force Feeds Them

5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 B$fan (UN: thewriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
B$fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1943345-The-Jock-and-the-Cheerleader/cid/1630013-Someone-Takes-Revenge-on-Sean-and-Kat