*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/1718236-Bondage-Match
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1969295
A pro tickle wrestling federation complete with storylines, characters, the works.
This choice: Bondage Match  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bondage Match

    by: The Kev
There are lengths of rope and handcuffs strewn about the ring. The match is concluded when one of the contestants successfully ties up the other. The loser's arms and legs must be fully restrained in order for the match to be won.

The loser is, of course, subject to the winner's whims. the winner may tickle, tease, or otherwise torment the tied up loser in any way the he/she pleases until they get bored with them.

The hardcore nature of this match makes it a very rare event, chosen only by contestants brave enough to risk being tortured and humiliated if they lose, or who hate their opponents enough to risk it in order to torture and humiliate them!

Choose your character


You have the following choices:

1. Kevin

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Kev (UN: tklguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Kev has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/1718236-Bondage-Match