*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/1718324-The-Alliance-Kevin-and-Sandra
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1969295
A pro tickle wrestling federation complete with storylines, characters, the works.
This choice: The Alliance (Kevin and Sandra)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Alliance (Kevin and Sandra)

    by: The Kev
The Alliance: Kevin and Sandra VS The Billion Dollar Couple: Brian and Jessica

The announcers reveal that Jessica flirted with the ‘MMA Machine’ Kevin and had angered his girlfriend, Sandra Clover, this match being a result of it. Sandra Clover and Kevin make their way down to the ring.

Kevin wears his signature outfit; barefoot with black shorts and a black tank top.
Sandra, her signature black sports bra, black tights and a fishnet onesie.

The two head toward the ring, ready to clobber their opponents. Sandra seems to glare with focus and bitterness as she strides. Jessica has been making advances toward her boyfriend and starting rumors on the internet that she's having an affair with him. She can't wait to put her in her place and make her pay for her lies!

The two are halfway to the ring when suddenly...

You have the following choices:

1. They're attacked from behind

*Noteb*
2. They hear the Billion Dollar Couple on the PA

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Kev (UN: tklguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Kev has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/1718324-The-Alliance-Kevin-and-Sandra