*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/512055-Expand-Digi-Destined/cid/213495-Bigger-then-back-to-big
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #512055
Sora eating 200 hamburgers Kari inflating herself Digi-partners helping or joining in
This choice: Kari manages to hang her feet out the open window.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bigger, then back to big.

    by: NelsonJ
Thinking quickly, Kari manages to get herself to the window in her apartment and hang her feet outside just before they get too big to fit through them. Kari watches in amasement as her feet grow to the size of a couple of large cars. "Hehehe...how nice. But I think people will get concerned if they see a pair of gigantic feet sticking out of a window...alright, here it goes."

Kari pauses, making sure to carefully word her wish. "Ok, I wish my feet were returned to the size they were before they got this big." Kari watches as her feet shrink back to the the size they were before the second wish. Once they're small enough, she pulls them back inside. "There we go..." Suddenly, Kari hears footsteps, and then a knock on the door.

You have the following choices:

1. It's her mom.

2. It's one of the girls.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NelsonJ (UN: nelsonj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
personaomega has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/512055-Expand-Digi-Destined/cid/213495-Bigger-then-back-to-big