*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tailhole
  2. Sits on you
  3. Curiosity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/2274474-Tailhole
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #952489
you shrink and must live in a world of big animals! dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, bunnies..
This choice: Tailhole  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Tailhole

    by: spark
Your head makes contact with her anus as she forcfully shoves your tiny body her ass. You feel her hole clench around you, making it extremely tight. Your feet lift off of the ground as she sucks you up into her tailhole. Her muscles repeatedly clench again and again as you are pulled farther and deeper into the Husky's ass-hole. She stands up again, and she walks around with you safely tucked away inside her, and she knows that there is now way that you are getting out unless she wants you to. Tight as it is, you can barely move, and you are now a prisoner to this Husky. All of her flesh massages your body, and you are now deep in her ass. Later that day, she decides to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shit you out

*Noteb*
2. Find a horny male

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 spark (UN: spark908 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/2274474-Tailhole