*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1959826-My-Girlfriend-is-the-She-Hulk-Part-1
by Conker
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1959826
You are in a relationship with a beautiful woman named Danielle. She has secrets to tell--
Alright, let's get a few things out of the way here before we begin:
-You can be the main character, or it can be anything you prefer (who is the character is up to you, in other words)
-This is my first attempt at writing a story, so any constructive criticism is appreciated
-This story is not based on anything in my life or any real events, it was something I thought up of one day that now I actually got around to do
-The story mainly focuses on the transformations that "your" girlfriend has, so if you aren't into that kind of thing this story may not be good for you
-The story may eventually be remade as a "choose your own path" style of writing later on
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          For once in my life, it felt like things were going my way. I had a decently paying job, a rather large apartment to live in, and best of all, one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life to be in a committed relationship with me. Her name was Danielle. She was simply amazing. She had hazel eyes and straight, dark hair. Her skin was a neutral tone, neither deeply tanned or pale. I couldn't believe that somehow I had it all with her: good looks, a good personality, and she is pretty smart too. However, something seemed a little off about her. It seemed like every time she was miffed at something in front of me she would hide it and try to still act like she was fine. It got to a point where I would bluntly tell her that it's fine with me if she needs to blow some steam off in front of me. She would always answer with "I don't like being angry", and I would shrug it off. Eventually, I gave up with trying to deal with this because now that we are seeing each other more and more, but now it is starting to become a problem. It caused instances where she would claim to be using the bathroom, only to run off with me unable to catch up. I can tell she isn't doing this because of me, as she does show a lot of love and passion. There was instances where men were hitting on her, only for her to politely deny anything they offered. I felt that now was the time to figure this problem out.
          She arrived at the door to my apartment, and we greeted each other with our usual hug.
          "Can I ask you a honest question?" I asked.
          "Sure, what is it?" She replied.
          I took a deep breath. "We've known each other for a long time, right? It's been, what, four years?" I said.
She nodded her head. I continued, "I'd like to understand why you always seem so unfocused when you are annoyed at something. It seems like you are avoiding me almost. Why? I don't mind if you get so angry in front of me. You can trust me. I won't tell anyone anything if you want me to". She took a few seconds looking at me, as if she was trying to tell if I was ready for something unexpected. She finally answered, "Well, I have this little secret that I may have been hiding from you for a long time, and with good reason. It's something that I don't think you would believe. I'm only telling you if you are willing to believe. Will you trust me with what I will say?"
"Yes, as much as I can", I whispered. It was loud enough for Danielle, apparently, because she continued.
"I have this condition that I've had ever since I needed a blood transfer when I got hurt badly from a car accident that I was in when I was 15. I practically had no chances of making it out, but the blood that was put into me at the hospital had something in it, because next thing I knew I was tearing out of my hospital gown and rampaging through the streets of the city I was in at the time. It felt like I could do anything. My muscles were bulging, my skin was green, but at the cost of being out of control. The only thing I remember was waking up in an abandoned warehouse, with scraps of clothing barely even covering me. My parents were so confused as to how I even managed to come home that night, as they assumed I was still at the hospital. The doctors didn't even bother to search for me, as they didn't see any problems with me shortly before I woke up and went crushing through the city. Ever since then this same thing happens when I become angry. Do you remember that time I left you there at that restaurant? Yeah, that was kind of because I was starting to transform. I... caused that accident on the road. I remember you telling me the next day it looked like a giant yeti tore up the city. That was all thanks to me and my anger issues. Please, I know it sounds insane, but just believe me. Nobody ever does..."
I was in complete shock. How am I supposed to deal with knowing that one day something might drive Danielle to turning when I'm there, and that she might kill me? I wasn't worrying about that too much though, because I also had some rather... perverted thoughts about this. I always had a thing for muscular woman, and I hardly could imagine this curvy woman somehow having thick muscles. I tried to make her feel better while not lying, so I replied with, "I believe you. Thank you for telling me this, I can finally stop worrying about what is going on. Although, that is something kind of... severe."
"Yes, I know. Recently I've been trying to find a way to control myself when I'm in the muscular state, because I managed to find another way to trigger this. It seems that if I let myself go, I hulk out just like when I'm angry. However, unlike when I am angry, I can actually control whether or not I can let the transformation happen," Danielle said.
I asked, "What do you mean by letting yourself go?"
She replied very nervously, as if she was embarrassed,"By, you know, pleasuring myself..."
I was a little confused by that. This sounded almost unreal that a twenty seven year old woman can basically turn into a female hulk by either becoming angry or masturbating. On one hand, my senses were telling me I can use this for my personal advantage, while on the other hand I was telling myself that I need to help her control this untamed beast. We decided that we should try to work on this the next day so we could enjoy our date today.

Suddenly, a person was knocking on the door.

To be continued...

© Copyright 2013 Conker (redrow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1959826-My-Girlfriend-is-the-She-Hulk-Part-1