*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1960433-My-Girlfriend-is-the-She-Hulk-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Conker
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Drama · #1960433
The continuation of part one. Someone is at the door...
          The door was being pounded on over and over, until eventually I ran to get the thing open. The second I opened the door my older step-sister, Jessica, came bursting in, yelling words I couldn't make out. Being that she loves to make me suffer for no good reason, she immediately stopped screaming and stared straight at Danielle with an evil look on her face. "Why is this bitch here?!" Jessica yelled to me. I was about to tell off Jessica when she marched straight toward Danielle and whispered to her, "If you don't get the hell out of this place then I will beat your sorry ass. You don't deserve my step-brother after being so hush about all these times you seem to disappear from the face of the Earth. Do you hear me?". Jessica never really gave a crap about me, so having her say that felt so off. She really just wanted to ruin my day, as she knew that I deeply cared for Danielle and having her to possibly run off crying would please Jessica's sadistic soul. Surprisingly, Danielle didn't even run or cry at all, she actually looked extremely pissed. I was even wondering if she did lie to me about that whole "transforming when I'm angry" situation, because it was surely looked like it. Before I could start thinking more about it Danielle sprinted to the door, trying to escape. Jessica pulled Danielle from the door, screaming, "You won't run away from this one, how about trying to explain yourself to my brother? He is mad at you for doing these stunts, right?" I was very pissed by the sight of Jessica essentially pinning Danielle down, and so I grabbed Jessica by the shirt, almost ready to slug her on the face. Normally she wasn't this much of a problem, but I guess she really felt like annoying me today. However, I was caught off guard when I looked at Danielle to see if she was okay, and what I saw disturbed me.
          She was standing up, with an enraged face, and her normally hazel eyes were turning white. The next thing I saw was the buttons to the top of Danielle's shirt bursting and flying in different directions. Along with her somewhat skinny arms beefing up and becoming muscular, I also noticed that she was getting slightly taller. Her toes ripped out of her heels, leaving all of the shoe open and loose. Danielle was seemingly mumbling things like "It's happening again" with a frightened voice, and she kept constantly growling and moaning, like as if she was losing her brain. Her curvy figure was seemingly becoming more solid looking, with the fat being replaced with muscle. Her tied back hair was let loose, letting her straight hair fall down to her back and shoulders. The rest of Danielle's shirt was ripping all over the place until eventually the pieces fell down and Danielle's now-seemingly-tight bra was all that was covering her upper body. Her pants ripped into shorts, and then the top zipper came loose, along with the button on them snapping off. I attempted to reach out to Danielle, hoping she would still be at her senses. The only response that I got was a very unstable "Get out of here... if you don't want to be... killed". Jessica was no longer a problem at this point, reduced to backing into the corner from what she was seeing. It seemed that Danielle's skin was turning a thick green color, just as she had described it before. The last of her seeming human thoughts were brought away by her pants, bra, and panties all bursting off, leaving her completely nude. Danielle was now almost completely different looking, with the exception of her face. Her curves were less meaty and more muscular, and she was far taller than before. Before all of this she was a modest 5'6", but now she was somewhere near 5'11. Danielle was also much more busty, and had a very mesmerizing ass to say the least.
          Unfortunately I didn't have much time to look at her, because next thing I knew Danielle was roaring and pounding at Jessica until it seemed like she was lifeless. I wanted to see if I could talk some sense into Danielle but it seemed that all hope was lost, as the second I tried talking to her she punched me against the wall, but seemed to leave me alone after that. All I could see next was Danielle bursting out of the wall to my apartment, and running off into the city. Then, everything went dark...

To be continued...
© Copyright 2013 Conker (redrow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1960433-My-Girlfriend-is-the-She-Hulk-Part-2