*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1997114-Internet-Shopping-Part-1
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1997114
A guy tries buying a magic transformation for his girlfriend, but SHE doesn't get it!
So, my story begins like any other story, with one guy, just trying to move along in his boring life, with a boring job, with the same old, same old crap.  Until one day, everything changes… and life gets turned upside down, and you realize that upside down is the way things should actually be!

Now let’s see… It all started on a Saturday.  It was raining, so my girlfriend, Sydney, and I were going to just stay inside, and check out whatever movie we could find online.  We were both movie fanatics, and couldn’t resist getting a marathon going on.  So, after around the 4th or 5th movie, Sydney put on Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, a movie we had seen a million and a half times, and I had a general idea how things were going to go.  Now, I don’t want to get into too much description, but I was basically enjoying the gifts that she was blessed with.  These include a slightly overweight, but pretty curvy figure, with some D-cup breasts and a pretty damn nice ass to boot.  Of course, those, coupled with her extremely pretty natural facial features, and beautiful hair, made her the cream of my crop, that’s for sure.  Anyways, we’re finished up with our business, and cuddling together nicely, smiling at each other, when I say “You’re so beautiful.”; which you’d think would yield a positive response, but what I received was a pretty negative “No, I’m not!” with a pretty cold look from her, especially after what I had told her.  We continued this with a pretty light-hearted argument, which I ended up winning, but one part, in particular, piqued my interest.  While listing off attractive parts of her body, she stopped me when I made mention of her breasts.  Now, I wasn’t an expert, but from what the internet tells me, a D-cup is pretty substantial, and I’d say is over the average, anyways.  However, what she told me sort of caught me off guard. 

She said “Evan, my boobs are big, yeah, but I can’t stand my boob gap.” As she pointed to her breasts, I saw what she was talking about.  Her breasts, while pretty big, were spaced out pretty far apart, which restricted her from having the sexy cleavage she could have if they were tightly packed together.  It never occurred to me that it was ever a problem, but she really caught my attention when she told me how she wished it could be fixed.  She said, pretty quietly “I wish my boobs were bigger”, to which I didn’t reply directly, since I wasn’t really prepared to tell her about my various transformation fetishes, one major one being of the expanding breasts variety, and the night went on.  She went home eventually, which left me some time to myself, to explore some options (on the internet, of course) to her “wish”.

This wasn’t my first time looking around the internet for transformative magic, so I wasn’t looking to find anything at all.  After all, magic isn’t real, right?  I was pretty turned on by the idea, though, and I thought it’d be good motivation for a fap anyways.  So, I searched my favorite sites, and went exploring around Google, and even ended up signing up for a few e-mail lists, just to get past some random requirements, and satisfied my cravings eventually.  I was just about to finish looking, when my e-mail popped up a new message notification, like it does whenever I get a new message, go figure!  I opened it up, and it was a link to some site, magicofdesires.com, which claimed that they could help me with any image problems for one payment of five dollars!  I thought that it was a crazy idea, running the words “Magic isn’t real” through my head a million times, but for $5, I pulled out my credit card anyways.  They had a selection of spells, and the breast expansion spell was a specific one I had picked, and came with a few options, but one that was lacking was a target for who the spell should be used on.  I rationalized this in my head, saying “They probably know who it’s for, since they do magic, right?” and chuckled at how funny I thought I was.  Anyways, a credit card payment later, and my order had been received, and I shut off my computer and went to bed.

Working was never fun for me.  Being a grounds keeper at a golf course meant I would have to wake up at 4:30 a.m. just to be ahead of the golfers who liked to use my head as a target while I would cut the grass.  It was a hot day, and I wasn’t really enjoying having to stop for water every half hour, but once lunch time came, I was so relieved to be inside an air conditioned room.  Since I was on break, I took a little time to check my phone, and realized I had an email that said my order had been completed, and the spell was successful!  I rolled my eyes, and shut my phone.  This was when my luck for the day turned around.  The boss let the crew go home early, since it was so hot out.  This left us the whole afternoon to act like we actually had a summer vacation!  Anyways, a couple of my workmates and I went to one of their houses, since the guy had a pool, and he offered to have us over.  We swam, and made fun of the one guy who decided to chicken out, just like any work related gathering would occur, but when all was said and done, we sat on his patio, and I didn’t realize I wasn’t wearing sunscreen on my torso at all.  Now, I wasn’t one to get very confident about how I looked.  Despite not being overweight, I had a bit of a gut, but could hold my own athletically if the situation called for it, but for some reason, something was sort of nagging at me that I should put on my shirt, but I ignored the thought, and enjoyed the time with my friends.  Of course, it hit me why that was nagging at me when I had got home, my shoulders were burning like hell, and my chest was so itchy, I nearly had to tie myself up to stop from scratching!  I had one of the worst sunburns of my life, and looked a little like a tomato.  To combat it, I put on some aloe, and hoped it would be better by the morning as I went to sleep.

I was wrong.  My burn had progressed, and it took every ounce of willpower not to scream at the pain from my shoulders as I got up.  I put on some aloe once again, and decided I’d just have to suck it up.  My chest was pretty swollen, which I assumed was because I was itching all night, so I tried my best to resist scratching it through the day.  It was pretty cool that day, actually, and the wind was pretty brisk.  The weather was never something anyone could count on at my job.  Anyways, I had stopped to talk to some of the other workers about something we heard on the radio, I don’t remember what exactly, probably another Rob Ford crack video or something along those lines that we didn’t care about.  A gust of wind passed by, and just as it did, I had a major urge to scratch my chest.  However, my will power only restricted me enough to make it a slight brush with my hand, which struck my nipple just enough to feel it.  I did a double take at what I felt.  My nipple had gotten extremely hard from the wind, and I was pretty sure it was poking at my shirt!  I didn’t want to explore very deeply with my coworkers around, so I ignored it, and went on with my day.

When I got home, I sat on the couch like I would normally do, and scratched my chest lightly, having given up on holding myself back from the itchiness.  To my surprise, despite having not actually scratched my chest all work day, my chest had swelled slightly more!  It almost looked like I had… breasts, fairly big ones, for a male, anyways.  I jumped to a conclusion, and ran to my computer, and replied to the message I received from the website, describing my situation, and asked if it was a side effect or something along those lines.  Surprisingly, they replied very quickly, saying that the effect of the spell had worked perfectly, but what I hadn’t read on their site was that you couldn’t request for spells to be placed on other people.  I was pretty shocked, since this meant that I was going to have G-cup breasts on my chest by the end of the week, but the message also said they were working on something to fix the issue, and that I’d have my money back in my account as well.  I breathed a sigh of relief, and decided to play some video games before going to bed. 
The next morning, I had woken to a surprise on my chest.  A pretty full pair of B-cup breasts was sitting there, which I, of course, decided to feel up, and enjoy as the sensations were quite different from what I was used to experiencing on my body.  That was when I realized I was late for work! I got ready quickly, and looked in the mirror, only to realize that I was lacking support for the growing lumps on my chest!  Not to mention, my nipples were definitely present, having grown to almost twice the size they were before the whole fiasco started.  I grabbed the closest solution I could find, an exercise band, one of the ones you use when you break your arm to build up your strength, and wrapped it around my chest.  When I put on my shirt, you could barely tell anything was wrong, if you weren’t looking for it, anyways.  I went to work, and left my phone on vibrate, just in case I had received an e-mail about my “solution” that I was promised.

The day went on pretty normally, and my shoulders didn’t burn so much anymore, even if my chest was still extremely itchy still.  Lunch time came around, and I was texting Sydney, making plans for her to come over tonight, which I was pretty worried about given my predicament.  I didn’t really want her to see me like this, but at the same time, something about it turned me on, thinking about the sensations I received from feeling them slightly earlier, and how they could be used in our little fun time together.  I was knocked out of my daydream back into reality by my phone vibrating, with the e-mail saying that they had figured out a solution, and I’d just have to open up the attachment on the message, and everything would be solved.  I decided to wait until I got home to open it on my laptop, though, because I never know what will open on my phone.

After work, I spent very little time saying goodbye to everyone on my way out, hoping to get home as quick as possible, and stop my now C-cup boobs, which I stopped calling breasts since they stopped being hidden by my makeshift bra.  Once I arrived home, I felt a slight dread at the fact that Sydney’s car was in the driveway.  I couldn’t let her see me like this, but at the same time, I had to get inside to fix it.  So, I went in as quietly as I could, and finally got into my room to my computer.  As I started it up, I felt a pair of hands softly rubbing my shoulders.  I responded with a quick exclamation beginning with the letter ‘F’, not only because of the pain on my shoulders, but also because I was slightly paranoid that I’d been found out by her.  I apologized, citing the sunburn as the reason I used my sailor’s mouth, and she smiled and gave me a hug, which pressed her generous chest against mine, which was coming close to hers, and the worst thing imaginable happened… my band had undone itself, and her chest was squishing up against mine…


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Part 1
© Copyright 2014 Shaners (shenaynay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1997114-Internet-Shopping-Part-1