*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2010477-Missed-a-Spot
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2010477
Short story of omorashi and mind control, based on a comic.
MISSED A SPOT or THE INEFFECTIVE CLEANING LADY
by disgustinggirl

A short story based on the cartoon http://hypnohub.net/post/show/9570 by DarkHatBoy



„Um… excuse me, miss? You seem to have missed a spot.“

I looked up from my mopping work with a mixture of annoyance and confusion, examining the stranger. Who was he to criticize my flawless cleaning?

„Huh?“ I asked, regretting to not be more eloquent. I never knew of a good comeback until it was much too late. Besides, the guy was looking kind of… eerie. He was staring at me with a peculiarly determined look on his face. The fact that he wore a hooded sweater didn’t make him any more trustworthy either.

I swallowed my feelings of unease, but his very presence made me feel uncomfortable and I knew I didn’t want him in my life. Still, there he was, questioning the thoroughness of my work.

„Where?“ I asked, recalling what he had pointed out in the first place: That I had supposedly „missed a spot“. I knew I hadn’t. If there’s one thing I know how to do, it’s mopping the floor. Never ever did I miss a spot. Therefore, I knew that he was up to something and using his nit-picky complaint as a ruse of some sort… I had to be careful.

Suddenly, he stepped closer. I instinctively tried to take a step back, or at least there was an impulse in my mind to do that, but my body wouldn’t obey me for some reason. He was now standing uncomfortably close, looking me directly in the eyes. I didn’t know what exactly it was but something about his gaze… it seemed to be having an „effect“ on me.

At first, the discomfort was predominant. I wanted to look away, or rather, walk out entirely, but I couldn’t seem to move. Then suddenly an overwhelming calm set in. It was an oddly powerful sensation, like I had taken a drug or something. However the heck he was doing it, he did manage to calm me down and within a couple seconds I didn’t even find him repulsive any more.

He was just trying to help, I figured. Maybe he was having a point. Maybe I had in fact missed a spot, like he had said. Maybe I should listen…

„Try looking behind you…“ he suggested, his eyes glowing with severity. „Can you feel the mess growing?“

I stared at him, perplexed, with wide eyes. On some level, he sounded very convincing. It felt like he was making a lot of sense, but my conscious mind just couldn’t comprehend his words quite as quickly as my subconscious accepted their truth.

„Behind me…?“ I stammered, feeling how his words were slowly starting to click into place in my head. „Growing… mess…?“

I wondered what on earth he meant by that. There was no growing mess behind me, was there? It was silly to think that it had gone unnoticed by me… But then, all of a sudden, it dawned on me that there was one thing that I might have missed after all. The more his words kept repeating in my head, the more right they sounded.

„Of course!“ i realized. I could feel it. Behind me. A growing mess. Down my legs, into my shoes. Flooding them. Overflowing onto the linoleum. Forming a puddle. Hot and wet.

„Oh!“ I sighed, smiling widely as a most delicious feeling of relief set in and spread from between my legs throughout my entire body. There was no doubt now that he had been telling the truth the whole time and I had been so very wrong to ever doubt his words.

Yes, there was a growing mess behind me. I was peeing. It was the only logical explanation. „Silly me“ I said, playfully mocking myself as a seemingly endless stream of hot wetness kept gushing from my relaxing bladder, seeping through the gusset of my panties, trickling and dripping playfully down my legs. Nothing on earth could have stemmed that blissful flow.

„Must have forgotten to use the bathroom.“ I explained to the handsome stranger, not wanting to look silly in front of him. Did I mention he was sort of a hunk, especially now that he was smiling? A soft moan of pleasure escaped my lips; it was just too wonderful to finally be myself and just let go, just let it all out. And he didn’t seem to mind either as he finally passed on, giving me a flirtatious little wink over his shoulder.

„I’ll be sure to clean it up…“ I promised, shouting after him in-between moans. „Later!“

He didn’t say anything, just nodded and laughed merrily, hopefully sharing my utter excitement about having met him. Oh how wonderful it would be, I thought to myself, if we met again soon! He had such pretty eyes and he knew just how to talk to girls.

But before that, I’d have to learn to do a way better job at cleaning the floor. There still was an unsightly puddle, right at my feet. Ugh. I’d never get to be a glowing-eyed hunk’s live-in maid if I kept missing spots like that!
© Copyright 2014 disgustinggirl (disgustinggirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2010477-Missed-a-Spot