*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000568-Inside-my-head
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1000568 added December 20, 2020 at 5:46pm
Restrictions: None
Inside my head.
For: "JAFBG

You have a new power this holiday season! You get to put one idea in everyone's head simultaneously and all of them will agree with it as fact. What idea are you pushing?

*sigh*

So last decade.

It's been done ... over and over again.

Like the jingles of my childhood ... plop, plop, fizz, fizz ... you're dead

from the neck up! It's all in your radio-video-dancing-divas exploding heh-heh-head.

So no, I don't want to be Donald Sr. Jr. III, IV or V ... Louis made it to the XVIII in Fance and John got as far as XXIII in the Vatican. I'll take John over Louis.

And yes... Don Donnie lives in my head and yours. Love him or hate him, you know the brand.

For me he's been the equivalent of other autocrats more than a leader of a republic. He mirrors some of the actions of another well-known Central European who died a year before he was born. The same scheming, lying (except he does it better), manipulating, power-hungry, end-justifies-the-means, social-psychopathic narcissicist.

Mister Biden has given the signal that he won't allow him to live in his head. Good luck!

The damage that has been done and the damage he's alluded to doing is not easily undone.

I can't block him out any more than I can safely turn my back on a snake or hug a Siciliana with a stiletto in her hand.

Yes, it's not good for me; but, I can't escape him if I want to keep up with the news. There's other news, y'know...

Like this virus going around, in case you haven't heard of it.

There's even good news!

Not that it matters.

My head throbs.

Get out!


Thanks to anyone for reading.


3,430

© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000568-Inside-my-head