*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007107-Me-in-Three
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2244695
A blog and a collection of things gathered into one.
#1007107 added March 27, 2021 at 8:08am
Restrictions: None
Me in Three

The Original Logo.
MARCH 26, 2021 PROMPT
If you asked your friends to describe you using only three words, what would they say?
And why do you think so?


Me in Three


I remember a question somehow similar to this being asked on the exam I took prior to getting my job. Although not verbatim, the question conveyed the same thought as it tackled about my strengths and weaknesses. Also, I had those moments when my colleagues (whom I considered my friends) said that I am like this and that having this and that. They said that I am creative. Well, perhaps because they'd witnessed my works and arts both physical and digital. I happened to show them my designs and image manipulations and they liked it. In addition, there was one time on one Christmas season few years back when I was tasked to decorate our office and they liked my designs. I also happened to show them photographs of my sister's wedding where I was the only one who did all the wedding decorations. They liked it.

         Second is having the initiative. I don't really like someone to dictate me with what to do and what needs to be done so I always make sure that all tasks are done or completed before one could even think of letting me do it. The other one is well organized. This maybe because I am a perfectionist in most things. I always make sure that my workplace is clean and things must be well-sorted out. I don't like to hear someone saying that I'm messy.

         That's pretty much it. Thank you for reading! Cheers!



© Copyright 2021 GERVIC πŸ‰ House Targaryen (UN: gervic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GERVIC πŸ‰ House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007107-Me-in-Three