*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009637-Series
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1009637 added May 4, 2021 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
Series
PROMPT May 4th

May the Fourth Be With You! Write about a movie franchise or book series that you love.

I’m afraid this will have to short and sweet, it’s my bedtime.

There have been quite a few television series which I’ve felt I couldn’t wait for the next series to come out. There’s one I’m watching now on Britbox and that’s Line of Duty, a crime series. We’re watching series six at the moment. What I love about this series is the clever scriptwriting. How I wish I was clever enough to write like that.

Peaky Blinders was among the best. The characters were so believable. I loved every moment.

The last one was Breaking Bad. My husband and I refused to watch it until my daughter bought the box set and after watching the first episode we binged the whole series.

There have probably been others but at this time of night my brain doesn’t function too well.
So sleep well everyone.💤😴

© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009637-Series