*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057534-GoalsThought-and-memories-in-the-shadows-of-war
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1057534 added October 16, 2023 at 10:17pm
Restrictions: None
Goals****Thought and memories*** in the shadows of war
This was my weekly goals post.
***************************"""""""""****************************************††
full of pain for all the innocent people dying and suffering in Israel and Gaza.
Trying to find some inspiration to share with others.
I saw a Facebook group called Let the animals live. They are based in Israel and have been looking for cat's and dogs near the Gaza envelope. They are risking their lives in continuing to rescue animals.
I liked them and sent them a message " G-d bless all you good souls for your good works."
I'm going to post this in my blog and add to it.
I've been dealing with medical issues for 15; days, and on the phone. I'm exhausted.
Thinking of writing my memoirs again, honestly not sure.
Be safe this week. Be thankful.

**************************************""""""

I was on my phone playing Farmville, but it couldn't distract me tonight from everything going on in my head. Last night played but tears were streaking down my face. I was thinking about a six year old boy that was in Chicago. He was American born Palestinian. And because he was, the 71 years old landlord killed him yesterday. Because of hate. I woke up this morning to pee. And all I could think of was that boy and his broken hearted mother.
It was dark outside and though I've been praying for him and so many, I don't understand why God G-d Jesus and Mary let this go on.
Why won't they make the Hamas glow purple and be paralyzed? They can do anything.
The terrorist did horrible things and now we could be facing WW3.
Hate crimes have risen this week all over the world.
And in my old hometown of Brooklyn NY.
I don't watch a lot of news but enough to see.
I'm thankful I'm not in the war zone but I've also had to be careful not to show I'm Jewish by wearing a yalmuka or Jewish star.
Normally I'm not afraid to be myself, but these are not very normal times and haven't been for so long.
I want to be positive and do try. I did some good reviews this past week and was honest and uplifting to some wonderful people here on WDC.
It meant so much to hear back from them that it mattered to them. The human connection is everything in the shadows of the unbelievable darkness around us. We are the light somehow.
This week I changed my profile picture on Facebook. It's the only one of my childhood left online.
I'm 6 years old and at some point will use it here to maybe start that memoir. For 10 years or more have talked with many about writing it. Many tries but most were lost in unexpected travels, an act of God caused a tree to fall on our house 4 years ago. 30 years of our lives were destroyed in moment's.
Thanks 😊 for listening and encouraging me through this trip we call Life.



© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057534-GoalsThought-and-memories-in-the-shadows-of-war