*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057933-Creating-a-space-for-Tikkun-Olam--to-repair-the-world
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1057933 added October 23, 2023 at 3:07pm
Restrictions: None
Creating a space for Tikkun Olam ( to repair the world)
Because of the Internet, 20 years ago I was able to create spaces where my voice could be heard. I wasn't limited by my geography or limited funds. I could bring awareness about causes close to my heart and soul. I could be heard as an activist for people, animals and the planet. Though it has changed and many times not for the better with social media, it is an important tool that continues to be used for the good of many. It's been a way for me to learn further about spiritual realities and ways through the Majickal to bring about positive change.
I'm going to be working through Writing dot com and Substack ( where the focus is on writing and writers not Ads that are supporting the Media platform like Facebook ) I will be bringing in links to my Soul journeys blog to share others who speak with the same voice and values.
For months I've been struggling to continue with my writing as I have battled many challenges in my personal life.
Thanks to all who have been so supportive to my family and me and continued to be a beacon of hope every day!

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057933-Creating-a-space-for-Tikkun-Olam--to-repair-the-world