*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058255-A-little-bit-of-kindness-goes-a-long-way-
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1058255 added October 31, 2023 at 8:55pm
Restrictions: None
A little bit of kindness goes a long way ðŸ•ŊïļðŸ‚🍁🙏
I want to thank the kind soul for helping me find the location of my mother's grave ðŸŠĶ today. The HFBA ( Hebrew free burial association,)provided my mom Florence with a free burial and a beautiful headstone ( when I couldn't back in 1982 a most horrible year of my life at the time...)
I was living in rural southern Oregon raising my 2 little ones. I had my first garden and planned to live there the rest of my life! It was different from the Brooklyn NY I grew up in. And from San Francisco where they were born and very soon became too expensive to live in. I voted for Jimmy Carter with the first time I ever voted but sadly he didn't win.
1982 Spring brought 3 unexpected deaths, a former friend and coworker John Belushi on March 5th, my mother's in April and the last was the hardest to endure, my younger brother Jeffrey in May.
What started out as a year of new beginnings also brought unimaginable grief.
It separated me for a time from my children and even from myself.
What Came out of the ashes of embers burning, was a stronger faith and determination to be a better person that survived all that and then some.
In years later I tried to become a nurse. And found a calling in helping kids with special needs. I've become an online activist and writer for many good causes that help people animals and the planet.
I had to steer myself away here from reliving the past to revisiting it. There are still many memories that are like ghosts but I try not to dwell on them.
I've been asking a few trusted friends for feedback on my doing a fundraiser to enable us to move to Roanoke Virginia next year. Instead of a visit and another 2 years here. The health care is so lacking here and once again am struggling with my spine issues and the pain it brings.
I did my proof reading for Blogging Bliss newsletter and learned about the NABLOPOMA
The National Blog Posting Month.
We have to post every day for 30 days.
I always felt let out of the whole writing a novel in a month thing! I'm thinking about doing it!
Thanks for being there and have a blessed week y'all 😁🙏
Feedback is always welcome ðŸĪ—ðŸŒđ💗




© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏â˜ŊïļðŸ˜ŧ (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏â˜ŊïļðŸ˜ŧ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058255-A-little-bit-of-kindness-goes-a-long-way-