*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061282-Coffee-and-Pretty-woman-reading-books-at-a-cafe
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2308309
Blog of what I am doing with my work etc
#1061282 added December 21, 2023 at 6:39pm
Restrictions: None
Coffee and Pretty woman reading books at a cafe.
Well, it is that time of year once again, and I will sign off for a few days, I think. Time to drink a little much Pino and sit in the sun, New Zealand so summer here... sort off when it makes its mind up. Thin strip of land in the Southern Ocean so the days can be unpredictable at best.

It has been a productive few days where story arcs are concerned. Finished out Zirana's storyline and now working on the parallel storyline to go with her. At a cafe and getting through the word count if I don't get distracted again. Just met a very pretty young women reading and well one thing led to another and now I have a date LOL... who knew? Made for a good day but I am still sort of distracted.

So not much other than that to report, working through written work is all and hope to have another story for you all to read in the new year.

Have a great Christmas all and a happy new year. *Smile*

© Copyright 2023 StoneHeart (UN: wexian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneHeart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061282-Coffee-and-Pretty-woman-reading-books-at-a-cafe