*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063172-Plans-uncertain
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #2295863
This stuffed Beanie Baby dog came tagged "tracker" which fits my search for knowledge.
#1063172 added January 30, 2024 at 4:39am
Restrictions: None
Plans uncertain
Tuesday
January 30, 2024
2:30 am

Again I am up when I should be asleep. I actually started dozing off at 9 pm. Then my grandson came in to say his mom was going to the doctor. I went to check on her. She will call the doctor in the morning. That poor girl has the worst luck with her health. She was going to take me to an eye appointment then over to my best friend's house but now that is in doubt. That is why I don't like to plan things in advance. Things work out much better for me if they are on the spur of the moment. All of this has been scheduled for a week. I will be disappointed if I don't get to visit with my best friend. I am giving her a brand new laptop for her birthday. I have it to take to her along with the SIM card to set her phone number up on my previous iPhone which I am giving her because her very old cell phone is not working and she can't afford to buy a new one. She has never had a laptop. She has no clue how to use one. My daughter was going to set up the laptop and show her how to use it tomorrow. I have been making dates to go there for the last two months at least and did get over there once only to find out the card I purchased was the wrong one.

We shall see how things go.

© Copyright 2024 tracker (UN: tracker1948 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tracker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063172-Plans-uncertain