*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065296-More-Words
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1065296 added March 1, 2024 at 12:15am
Restrictions: None
More Words
FORUM
Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum  (E)
This is the forum where blog prompts will be posted for the Blogging Circle of Friends.
#1901904 by Lyn's a sly fox

Please use these random words in your entry today: desire: electron, possibility, bride, mistreat, battery, prompt, and likely. Have fun!

Today’s prompt is going to be challenging, but I love a challenge.
When I was a bride, over 58 years ago… I can hardly believe I just wrote that! I’ll try again now I’ve recovered! When I was a bride it was expected that within the first year there would be the possibility or I should say it would be likely there’d be a baby on the way. Nowadays young women enjoy much more freedom to choose when to start a family. It seems to be in their mid-thirties when the desire to have a baby becomes strong. By the time my husband and I were that age our family of three were all at school and I was back at work having spent their formative years at home.
Todays couples don’t have the luxury of living on one wage with the rising cost of living, plus their desire to have everything right now. Children today would feel as if their parents actually mistreat them if they didn’t have every battery reliant gadget on the market. The screen culture isn’t limited to the young though. We are all hooked on screens, whether it be television or computer screens, and the electrons from the light emitting diodes, more commonly known as LED are bouncing about on the screen you are probably reading my blog entry on today.

© Copyright 2024 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065296-More-Words