*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067833-4624--Note-scratching
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Action/Adventure · #2305530
.....five people are offered $5,000 each to spend 4 days at a haunted manor
#1067833 added April 6, 2024 at 8:04pm
Restrictions: None
4/6/24 Note scratching
The Lunch Crew is set in Chicago, IL, approximately early 2000s. The Birch Wood Bed and Breakfast is located southeast of Chicago in a little town known as Birchville.

Angela and Danny are twins. Danny is Mr. Body.

Angela used to date Marcus (cartel) and has some hidden evidence on him.

Don turned down a request to write Marcus Biography.

Judy got a loan from Jack (mob) to save her restaurant.

Carl is Jack's illegitimate son that Jack has been trying to find since he found out about his existence.

Tim is a former Arson Investigator with evidence on both Jack and Marcus. He is currently under witness protection under the guise of a firefighter,


Angela left Marcus just before Danny joined the cartel. She didn't know that he was working undercover.

Angela shows up at the parking lot to the bed-n-breakfast in the newsvan with her cameraman, Fred. They all argue until Fred discovers he can tap into the security cameras of the estate. They agree to let Fred monitor things from there. Angela has a transistor and gives one to Carl so they can communicate with Fred. Carl leaves his on the mantel in reception so everyone knows where it is.


Judy came into town 2 1/2 years ago with $3,000 and bought the restaurant building. It was a lemon. Angela (didn't know about him being mob) recommended she ask Jack for a business loan. Jack only wanted to use a back room of the restaurant for private business dealings.......





Merry Meet and Blessed Be
then Merry Meet again!

Just another signature imag
© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067833-4624--Note-scratching