*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069658-Door-20
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2316744
A place to keep my writings
#1069658 added April 25, 2024 at 10:20pm
Restrictions: None
Door 20
In a tiny little farm, there lived a big pig named Percy, a furry goat named Greta, and a yellow chicken named Charlie. They were the best of friends and spent their days exploring the farm, eating corn, and dreaming of adventures beyond the farm gate.

One morning, as they gathered together in the field, they noticed something weird. Farmer Dave had accidentally left the farm gate open! The animals were amazed. Percy, Greta, and Charlie smirked at each other, as their hearts raced with anticipation.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Percy asked, with an evil sort of smile.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Greta responded.

"I think so! We're going to Disney Land!" Charlie exclaimed, flapping around with excitement.

The three friends decided to go on the greatest adventure of their lives. They would travel to Disney Land, where all of their dreams would come true.

They ran through the open gate to start on their adventure. Their hearts were filled with hope and excitement. They ran down the dirt road, their spirits high and their tails wagging.

As they went further from the farm, they encountered all sorts of things that they had never seen before. They marveled at tall trees, flowing streams, and many fields of flowers. Each new sight filled them with wonder and awe.

As the sun began to set, they realized they were lost and hungry. The once-familiar landmarks had disappeared, and it was starting to get dark.

"We shouldn’t give up hope," Percy said. “We’ll find our way to Disney Land, no matter what!"

With renewed determination, they continued on. They went through muddy fields, climbed hills, and found their way through forests.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, they came upon a little village. They saw lights and heard music and laughter.

“Could this be Disney Land?” Greta asked.

They hurried into the village, but as they explored the busy streets, they realized that this was not Disney Land at all.

Though they were a bit disappointed, Percy, Greta, and Charlie decided to make the most of their time in the village. They danced to the music, finally ate food that they found, and made new friends along the way. As they watched the stars, they realized that sometimes, the greatest adventures are the ones we least expect. They fell asleep under a big tree.

In the morning, Charlie asked, “Can we still go to Disney Land?”

“Yes, of course!” Shouted Percy.

The trio ended up at a petting zoo in the next village over. They marveled at the wonder of it all, and they made that their permanent home. They never knew it wasn’t DisneyLand.

Word Count: 442

*****************************


RED
1.Review of "What I Didn't Do Last Summer"
2.Review of "Gamelandia Letter"

PURPLE
1.Review of "WDC L'il Helper Contest"
2.Review of "Olympics? I Think Not!"

BLUE
1.Review of "Reviewing Advice Forum"
2.Review of "SuperPower MB Shop"

YELLOW
1.Review of "Habit Heroes "
2.Review of "Lucky Limerick Contest"

BLACK
1.Review of "Sun Kissed"
2. Review of "the Lost Shoe"

© Copyright 2024 Maryann (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069658-Door-20