*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529407-Run-go-get-the-tweezers-Old-Aunt-Alice-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#529407 added August 20, 2007 at 2:38pm
Restrictions: None
Run, go get the tweezers. Old Aunt Alice ...
Run, go get the tweezers

Some kids love the summer
but I prefer the winter
as sliding down a tree I scream,
"Ice does not have splinters!"

© Kåre Enga [164.187a] 2007-08-19

Old Aunt Alice in Not-so-Wonderland

Bat, bat, where you at?
These bugs be eatin me.
Cat, cat where you go?
Those mice be runnin free.

© Kåre Enga [164.187b] 2007-08-19

Hey, I know someone who's 5 today! One whole hand full of fingers. *Rolleyes*

Ruth is about ready to put me on a spit and roast me til I'm well done at her long-pig luau. Probably a few friends here have felt that way about me from time-to-time, too. *Bigsmile*

IMAGES:

5 minutes in the parking lot: dead leaf, dead shingle, dead branch; a mini-tree festooned with dozens of double pink-violet rose-of-sharons; muffler-music, the melody *Rolleyes* of Marilyn's old BMW; heat pressing in; a man in a red cap, yellow pants carrying a blue and orange bag.

BLOGVILLE:

SHERRI GIBSON got a boiling cauldron! She also got her new novel published: Two Worlds Apart. Congrats!
spidey has been busy typing the letters off the keys and asks in a simple poll: "How are your letters?.
Sophy is swimming and exercising. Wish I would ... exercise that is; I'm allergic to swimming *Rolleyes*. She is thrilled to announce she now has water pressure, after years of frustration. She writes, "And, we can flush and shower at the same time!!" Which gives me an image of taking a shower on the throne. *Laugh*
Her mother Phyllis returned to California to a dead garden last month. Here's hoping it's doing better now.
Rapunzel mentions cheap wine in an old entry ... I got this image of her using the wine to spritz pants that needed to be ironed and creased. (Okay ... I know I'm weird.)
Michael Wonch is going to give it a try again ... if they can ever get the rating thingy straightened out. Seems to be working.
bugzy is baaaccck!! has been going RAW! *Shock*. Read her blog to find out what THAT means ... She also feels kuffufled in "Invalid Entry.
Piglet is in week 37 with the Baby Cheddar. She reviews a book on genography. She also is working at a place that raises the question ... what are intellectual rights and when can employees insist that your writing (that has nothing to do with work) is their property or constitutes a 'second job'? See: "Invalid Entry
22,989

© Copyright 2007 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529407-Run-go-get-the-tweezers-Old-Aunt-Alice-