*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/530656-We-three-I-got-a-turkey-I-will-survive
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#530656 added August 25, 2007 at 7:21pm
Restrictions: None
We three. I got a turkey. I will survive!
We three

You say we're wasting water.
We strongly disagree.
Soaking in the bathtub,
one sheet, one shirt, one me.

© Kåre Enga 2007 [164.206a] 2007-08-25

IMAGES:

In the International Park: trembling birch, white barked; white anemones; the air clear, no stench; white John, white socked, asleep laying on a bench; collecting tulip leaves and cherry leaves; pebbles, water, trees.

I got a turkey!

I will survive!

It was a gift from welkerdeb, designed by terryjroo. I'm using it at the top of my other blog "Hoarfrosts from Hell [GC]. Hoarfrost has slowly crept over 839 views. It's not 'public', so it takes longer. *Smile* If you can open it, you have AL to thank, as she encouraged me to let more folks access it a long time ago. Still not public, though ...

I've been writing more. Slogging through Murakami and have read poetry by Koethe , Koch and Ko Un recently.

It cooled off last night. Such a relief, albeit temporary.

BLOGVILLE:


(from the 23rd and 24th ...)

mars speaks of 'belly button staring'. She's in Amstelveen, near Amsterdam, The Netherlands and laments that the people do not smile like they do in the city.

TEALA is a novelist, writing more than one at the same time. She'll be off to Washington State. (Wish I could join her)

Budroe explains 'shunning' as in "I break with thee." and how the silent wars in hill country can last for generations.

Personally, I think AL is suffering from a bit of 'empty nest syndrome' with both son and daughter grown and very independent.

jpfarris9 laments the murder of a young school teacher, Christina, who was murdered at the age of 30.

Nada has been fighting rusty pipes and surviving the hilarity of IM.

While susanL has struggled with the mother-martyr complex.
23,202

© Copyright 2007 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/530656-We-three-I-got-a-turkey-I-will-survive