*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569160-Im-Frustrated
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#569160 added February 21, 2008 at 4:14pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Frustrated
Apparently, I'm going to respond in a reasonable manner to a very unreasonable, maligning, cruel letter that was posted in my apartment yesterday. I'm affirming that she feels how she feels, clarifying my stance, and then I'm going to discuss my issues with her. (In a much gentler manner than she used.)

What I would really like to do is to respond in the same manner: accusatory, insultingly, maliciously, long-windedly.... And with lots of ultimatums. Oh, and I'd like to tell her that she's not a good Christian either. (Oh, I'd love to delve into all the areas where she's failed...) But that's the point... as a Christ-follower, I feel that I should be respectful and as loving as possible in this situation. Even if responding in an immature way wouldn't violate my sense of obligation and morality, it would prove her right.

And the sad thing is, she is right. Knee is a sucky Christian.

AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still so mad!

(Oh, and I don't want to be manipulative, either.)


I'd really like to take out my frustrations in a violent manner, such as punching a pillow or something, which has never been my style.

Okay, I'm going to go do something now.

© Copyright 2008 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569160-Im-Frustrated