*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575019-Its-been-a-long-week
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#575019 added March 22, 2008 at 1:52am
Restrictions: None
It's been a long week...
Gosh, it's been a long, busy, hectic week so I'll try to catch you guys up...

Brent boiled corned beef & cabbage for St. Patrick's day. It was a pretty nice meal. My son Andrew, who is 5 turning 6 on March 25, ate and loved and let me tell you, he's a picky eater.

Tuesday, I a lot of running around in preparation for Andrew's party that we're having on the 25th. I was happy Dancing with the Stars was back. Let me tell you I was glued to the set both nights. I have to say I kind of like that Jason guy from the Dolphins but Chrisian is a little hottie too. For the girls I was very impressed with Kristi Yamaguchi and Marlee Matlin.

Wednesday was Survivor. *Smile* I was sad to Tracey go, but let's face it, they weren't voting off Ozzy. Haha!

I'm not into basketball, so I'm not following the March Madness. UCLA and USC are in the tournament from So. California so I'll wish them luck. Still, all the TV time March Madness gets interferes with my shows! *Frown*

Thursday the boys had their well checks. Joseph barely says Mama and Dada. The pediatrician said he should have a bigger vocabulary. I don't know what to say. Joseph is playful, interactive, he'll look at you when you call his name and he has such a warm, loving laugh it makes you happy. We're going to limit his TV time and try to engage him more. I've been doing that for two days now and he's having a blast laughing at Mommy's madness.

On the writing side of the house, I got one query back so far that I sent out for THE WOLF'S KISS. It was a personally signed letter that said, "I just don't feel it for your project," good luck. I can't complain. It was just a query. That said, I'll monitor my other replies. If I have to tweak the query letter I will.

Right now, I'm working on editing ACROSS THE FICKLE WINDS OF HISTORY to query. Once that's done, I'll go back to TWILIGHT OVER MOLDAVIA. I really need to finish that one. I've also got a couple of genre short stories in development for 77th Writer's Digest Contest. I'm working on a fantasy based on my short story, "THE GREEN ROSE," and a romance based on my incomplete series, "A TIME AND PLACE." I might also submit "THE WATCH TOWER" a horror one about Dracula's castle. Time is getting short though, the contest deadline is 15 May and 1 June for late entries.

The insurance called us today. We'll be getting 22K for the truck. That will pay off the balance on the totaled truck and give us a good down payment on a new one. We're really excited about that.

((hugs)) & Smiles
Steph

© Copyright 2008 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575019-Its-been-a-long-week