*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604100-The-Tyranny-of-the-Blank-Screen
by Lani
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1455359
My musings, my rambles and I welcome you.
#604100 added November 7, 2008 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
The Tyranny of the Blank Screen
Damn, its happened again. I had this entry all written and its disappeared. I mean I had it all written in my head but now poof! Gone. This is like the 3rd time in as many days this has happened. Explain this to me. Perfectly good observations,stories, what-have-you, just a jumble mess or not recognizable when I sit down to the computer.





Like yesterday. I went shooting with my husband. If you knew me, you would be laughing because I never in my wildest dreams thought that would be something I would be doing. I mean I was a feminist, a Brady bill supporter, an Independent that leaned Democratic. What was I doing with a gun? How did I get here? I had this whole entry mapped out until I sat down to the computer.





And Writing.com. I wanted to do an entry about how great this site and the much positive feedback I've received. But no one seems to give poor reviews. I have several poems/stories posted that are mediocre at best but if someone gave a constructive review, they would be better. I had a whole entry in my head that sounded better than this does.





And the cursor is blinking at me so I will wrap this up by saying, shooting was fun. I'm hitting the paper now and soon I won't jump with the first shot.



© Copyright 2008 Lani (UN: lani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604100-The-Tyranny-of-the-Blank-Screen