*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604593-9-of-Pentacles--Sea-Grape
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#604593 added August 30, 2008 at 4:41pm
Restrictions: None
9 of Pentacles--Sea Grape
In the Herbal Tarot the 9 of Pentacles is represented by dark grapes----but for today I'm designing my own Old Mermaid Tarot and the 9 of Pentacles will be represented by sea grapes. The card represents abundance....and today began with abundance. Early morning and afternoon spent at the beach with the grandkids and my husband.

The cure for anything is saltwater, sun, and the music of the grands laughter....my triple whammy cure. And tonight as I grasp for stray rosaries and prayer beads among my sheets and blankets....I will utter a litany of gratitude for this day ....and wake to the realization that my dream has become my address.

As for the upcoming political campaign....I received an e-mail today suggesting that the duty of a mystic is to support the political party they believe will best serve the issues of joy and justice.....and....daily pray for all the candidates...and ask for blessings on those candidates you do not support.....WHEW!.....


© Copyright 2008 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604593-9-of-Pentacles--Sea-Grape