*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/674096-Sheilas-sense-of-Halloween--
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#674096 added November 1, 2009 at 1:19am
Restrictions: None
Sheila's sense of Halloween :-)


Nada sure knows how to put a smile on everyone's face. *Kiss*

*Leaf4* Thou:

Go ask Special Kay about handcuffs! *Shock* "Invalid Entry

I left this as a comment in the blog of thatBobguy :

I think of some of my relationships are a dance... never quite sure who leads, who follows and where to place my feet. I've stepped on too many toes... still I think your advice is well put. If I cannot express what I want in a way that is clear and acceptable to the other person, my wants and needs most likely will go unfulfilled.


*Leaf4* Me and Mine:

Blah, blah, blah. Took my temp. It's 99.7... not good.

Went to the game. I thought I had grabbed my ticket, had grabbed a receipt instead. They let me in... then I realized the receipt was from a previous game. *Shock* Well... didn't feel too bad. I did have a ticket that cost me $30 and it would've taken me 40 minutes to go fetch it.

So... saw the first score and the rest of the game. Montana Grizzlies won 31-10 over Webber State in a crucial game. We probably will win the Big Sky and get no worse than a #4 seed. If we win out, a #2 seed. This means more potential games at home during the playoffs.

The biggest play? At the end of the 3rd quarter a fan gets to kick a field goal for $10,000. I said to the woman setting next to me, "One of these days..." and he did! A 45 yard field goal with plenty to spare. The crowd went wild. *Smile*

Last night... Rocky Horror Picture show! *Blush* Beats the pants off of Tosca. *Laugh*

*Leaf4* Montana: 47º in Missoula at midnight.

56,552 views

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/674096-Sheilas-sense-of-Halloween--