*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810225-Moments-of-a-Crazy-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#810225 added March 15, 2014 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
Moments of a Crazy Day
March 15, 2014

Blog City Prompt

Cesare Pavese is known for saying that 'We do not remember the days, we remember the moments.' Describe your moment.

It was a couple of days ago, and I was holding my oldest "baby", Josette. I looked at her and said "Mommy loves you. Do you love Mommy?" Now, I wasn't expecting an answer since she's a Min Pin, and therefore can't talk, but I could swear that she nodded her head as if she was saying yes.

Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt

It's National Everything is Wrong Day. With that in mind finish this sentence.

Finish this sentence! I have a little bit of a problem. I like to watch horror movies way too much (the scarier and sometimes the gorier the better). It all started when I was ten years old, when I started going through puberty.

Yep, I started watching horror movies around this time, and I really got into it when I turned twelve. I was stressed out all of the time, and seventh grade was terrible for me, and it helped me cope with stress to a certain degree. I was bullied a lot in the seventh grade for being and looking different (I looked like I was 17 or 18 by this time). It was also not cool to be a fan of country music at that time either (or at least not at the school I went to) However, I felt that watching the horror movies gave me the confidence to stand up for myself and not cower down to the bullies.

News In My World!

I'm about to go have some gluten free cake batter pancakes. They are yummy!

Here's the recipe if anyone wants to try them.

Cake Batter Pancakes

1 cup of gluten free pancake mix (I use Pamela's or Country Gourmet Home)
1 cup of gluten free vanilla cake mix (I use Pamela's)
1 cup of almond milk (I use Silk unsweetened)
2 eggs
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract (I use the real thing not imitation.)

Put the ingredients in a bowl and stir them up. I use a wooden spoon to stir with. Get a 1/4 measuring cup to pour the mix on to my griddle (an electric skillet or skillet on a stove top will do also). If you have kids you can also add sprinkles to the mix too. When you are finished, you can pour syrup on top of your pancake. I use Country Gourmet Home's Blueberry syrup. It's made of real fruit, and I like the real thing.

I wrote this for the Merit Badge Project yesterday.

 To My Children  (E)
This is a letter to "my children" for the Merit Badge Project.
#1981785 by very thankful


I also wrote this for Hook Us this morning.

 Query for Bloodshed on the Setting Sun  (E)
This is the query for my novel, Bloodshed on the Setting Sun for the contest Hook Us.
#1981890 by very thankful


Please check these out and let me know what y'all think.

Got to go eat pancakes now!

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810225-Moments-of-a-Crazy-Day