*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815817-Reflections-for-the-30-Day-Blogging-Challenge
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#815817 added May 4, 2014 at 8:53pm
Restrictions: None
Reflections for the 30 Day Blogging Challenge
Today's blog...

30 Day Blogging Challenge


May 4 - Pick a blog post from your co-bloggers whom you think is cool. Tell your readers why you like it. At the end of your entry post your reflection for the entire or the whole Sunday.

There are several bloggers I admire and read regularly. I have met them through other blogging sites here on Writing.com. This week I decided to chose Mitchopolis and his blog post "Invalid Entry. I chose this one because his geek zodiac seems to suit him. He is a spy. It suits him more in the essence of his humour and personality. His poem weaves its way into your heart, but is it safe to keep it there... we are never to know. We keep reading to learn more and stay on our toes.

The second part of this prompt is a little vague. My 'reflection for the entire or whole Sunday' - is it supposed to be the entire week - since we started on Thursday - since then? If I reflect on that, I would say the week since Thursday has gone well. I was challenged and rose to each challenge here at the 30 Day Blogging Challenge. I also met each of my challenges at Welcome To My Reality and Blog City. I have fulfilled 15 prompts over the past week.

Game of Thrones started on Thursday as well and I have tried to do my team, House Baratheon, well. I will not give away secrets by saying what I have done... but I will say, I have been busy.

Reflecting back also means looking forward to what the next week holds. A full week of 18 - 20 prompts over the 30 Day Blog Challenge, Welcome To My Reality and Blog City. More Game of Thrones adventures will happen.
Not sure what else, but I know I have 2 half days lined up for supply work already.


© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815817-Reflections-for-the-30-Day-Blogging-Challenge