*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816577-Ex-Boyfriend-Memories-and-Would-I-Take-Him-Back
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#816577 added May 12, 2014 at 8:40am
Restrictions: None
Ex-Boyfriend Memories and Would I Take Him Back
Today's blogs...

Blog City - DAY 69 - MAY 12, 2014


List five things you will never forget by filling in this sentence: I'll never forget the time . . .

I will never forget the time.... I scattered my ex - boyfriend's clothes all over my apartment after he broke up with me over the phone. We had been going out for 11 months. I was still in university and he had graduated early wanting to get life experience versus doing one more year of school. We had the first four months gong to school together, then when he finished he had moved to Toronto. He moved in with his brother and began looking for work on Bay Street - the business district of Toronto. It took him some time but he got something. I spent my weekends with him over that summer, and when school resumed he would come to Guelph each weekend. Things were going well... or so I thought.
Then he went home to Ottawa for a weekend without me and when he got back on the Sunday night he called to say he wanted to break up. He asked if I would bring his clothes and stuff that he kept at my place the next weekend. I did not have a car. I often would borrow my mother's but this particular time a girl friend volunteered to accompany me for support. In the week that transpired, I took all his precious clothes - clothes he was careful to keep free of my cat's hair - and sprinkled them all over my apartment. Being that it was near the end of the semester at school, my apartment had not be vacuumed or cleaned for a bit - at least not since he had last been there. The cat hair was at a premium. Just before we went to drop off his clothes I scooped them up into garbage bags and off we went.

Now when I go back over the prompt I realize I was supposed to list 5 things... but I got influence by the other day's prompt and tied the ideas together... sorry for that blunder but it works....

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge - May 12


Imagine that the person who broke your heart the most came crawling back. How would you react?

Now imagine if that same guy wanted me back. I often find myself playing story ideas around this. In my head the story goes something like this...
He has been alone or in several dissatisfied relationships. I have graduated school and gone on to follow my writing dreams. When I manage to publish my novel - it is met with wonderful critical acclaim and I am in Toronto on a book tour when I run into him again. Seeing as how I am doing so well he is interested in getting together but I would shake my head. That part of my life is over and done. I have moved on and in doing so have no interest in getting involved with him and his frugal, money hungry ways. Besides my family and my cat (an excellent judge of character) never liked him and were glad when he exited out of my life in the first place. Now I share their view.



© Copyright 2014 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816577-Ex-Boyfriend-Memories-and-Would-I-Take-Him-Back