*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817040-Funny-Friday-and-the-Animal-Zoo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#817040 added May 16, 2014 at 7:31pm
Restrictions: None
Funny Friday and the Animal Zoo
30 Day Blogging Challenge - Funny Friday...


I wasn’t sure where to go with this and then I read pinkbarbie’s blog and it got me thinking. What can get me laughing? Animals. I checked out Youtube’s animal compilations and copied this one for your viewing pleasure – it is priceless and undoubtedly, funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU2ZPcS-bAk

When we used to have both dog and cat, funny things did occur. My girls got along very well and they often worked together to achieve something. One thing was to have the dog’s water dish filled. The cat would sit quietly beside it so I would notice it was empty or low. I would fill it, only to have the dog plow through and down it with the cat circling back and forth under her belly until it was her turn to drink.
When the cat was small they could fit on one couch cushion snoozing together. As the cat grew they stretched out but the cat always had to touch the dog. They were happy that way.
Even after the dog was gone, the cat continued to stop in the middle of playing and wait, still expecting to get mauled and slobbered on from the dog.
Unlike most cats that pull when someone or something is on their tail, our cat would flop down and wait. If the dog was on a particular sensitive spot, the cat would let out a meow and I would tell the dog to move. It got so the cat would meow and the dog would look up at me like ‘what! I’m just standing here.”
They were priceless and I miss them both.


© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817040-Funny-Friday-and-the-Animal-Zoo